Arena Animation Prime is a comprehensive training program in the fundamentals and techniques of animation that provides comprehensive understanding of the latest software and tools used in the process of animation in the industry. The program readies the students for an animation career where they can set their imagination free.
The Animation Prime offers complete training in all aspects of Animation to make its students capable of employment and progress in the animation industry. This Program comprehensively trains students in three key aspects across duration of three terms:
- Creative visualization which includes design basics, concepts, sketching and storyboards
- 2D animation concepts, graphics and editing
- 3D animation concepts, tools and techniques.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn different techniques of animation including visualization, digital animation, lighting & camera techniques, paint effects, and motion graphics.
- Explore job opportunities in hundreds of companies around the world
- Hands-on practical training using latest tools & techniques.
- Projects at regular intervals
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
Develop your visualization & graphic skills, and learn audio-video editing, digital filmmaking, and design for print & advertising.
|Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations|
|Digital Illustrations||Adobe Illustrator CC|
|Concepts of Cinematography & Photography|
|Concepts of 2D Digital Animation|
|Art of Storytelling & Script Writing|
|Digital Painting||Adobe Photoshop Extended CC|
|Audio -Video Editing||Adobe Audition CC & Adobe Premier Pro CC|
|Storyboarding and Animatics||Adobe Premier Pro CC|
|Application of 2D Animation Principles||Adobe Animate CC|
Create your 3D animation portfolio & learn special effects, rendering, clay animation & modeling techniques.
|Clay Modelingand Animation||Stop Motion Pro / Monkey Jump /Stop Motion Studio|
|3D Basics – Modeling to Animation|
|Digital Modeling with 3ds Max||3ds Max 2018|
|Lighting and Texturing Models with 3ds Max||3ds Max 2018|
|3D Motion Graphics with 3ds max||3ds Max 2018|
|Rendering with 3ds max Vray||3ds Max 2018 with V-Ray|
|Digital Compositing||Adobe After Effects Professional CC|
|3D Animation Portfolio||Project|
Work on Pixar RenderMan – exclusively at Arena Animation – and learn crowd simulation, projection mapping and augmented reality
|3D Basics -Modeling to Animation|
|Digital Modeling with Maya||MAYA Unlimited 2018|
|Digital Sculpting||Z Brush 4R8|
|Texturing 3D Models with Maya||MAYA Unlimited 2018|
|Lighting and Rendering Models with Maya||MAYA Unlimited 2018|
|Rigging 3D Models with Maya||MAYA Unlimited 2018|
|3D Character Animation||MAYA Unlimited 2018|
|Fx, Dynamics and Simulation||MAYA Unlimited 2018|
|Matchmoving and Camera Tracking||MAYA Unlimited 2018|
|Working with Arnold Renderer||Arnold Renderer for Maya|
|Specialisation& Digital Portfolio Development (Choose 1 elective)||(1)Modelling & texturing
(2) lighting & rendering
(3) rigging & animation
(4) compositing & VFX
Career options after AAIP-Animation
|Graphic Designer||Storyboard Artist||Video Editor|
|3D Modeler||3D Animator||Compositor|
|Rigging Artist||Lighting Artist||Texturing Artist|
100% job placement assistance